Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I am in awe of how my friends have rallied around me to help. Meals have been brought in. I've eaten like a king. Cookies,let's not forget those holiday treats too.
Bob,Bob,and Bob have all helped with physical therapy. Henk kept the cats entertained in my abscence. Dawn,Henk,Dan and Audrey have fed me well. Phone calls pour in. Bob M pulls morning duty. First I conquered the "prison" of bed by being able to get in and out of it. Now I'm a prisoner of my compression stockings. I can't put the one on by myself. But not the other.
PT today was hard. The leg just doesn't want to get to that 90 degrees. I send the signals,it gets so far and then it's pain city. I don't mind the pain. But it just doesn't go. It's part of it. I know apply myself to this like it's for the bike. It is.
Back t my friends. Thanks you all. You know I'd do the same for you. OGQ

No comments: