Monday, January 08, 2007




Well I couldn't find a cowboy. So got on the bike yesterday. It was like a jungle gym getting on the bike. It all felt foreign. Odd. At first I could only pedal 270 degrees front or back. Then I could do 360 backwards. Then front. Didn't want to push it as the leg was really tight. Can't get clipped in yet either. But just getting on the bike was a success.


Saddle up.


Pops and Woofie brought in a fine fish dinner last night. The usual suspects were here for a high caloric intake. I even gave up the pain meds for a glass of wine. Thanks.


Since I can't get to The Art of Shaving for my straight razor beard removal. I started cropping.

A bit each day now. Then I'll be clean shaven for the first time in 25 years. But I'll grow it right back for that straight razor treat.

2 comments:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

nice. congrats. sideburns look great.

respect
fm

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting back on the bike! That's a big hurdle - one I'm sure you're glad to have made.

Sideburns look good!