Monday, January 15, 2007


Here it is. A clean shaven mug. Man, my face is on fire despite doing all to softenit up for the final removal. I'll see how it goes. So I'm told I look younger.

Another fine meal last night by the " Chef D'Jour Program" We had Thai, Mexican and Indian. As well as beer from Belgium and Ommegang. The dessert tray overflowed too.

Despite their best efforts I was 148lbs yesterday. Not sure how,but I'll take it.

Now today is about goals. Where will I be with this leg in 1,3,6 and 12 months. I know in my heart. I want to return to Kross. Also I miss those 80 mile hill rides. There's trails to learn here.

Reconnect.

Pt wll be here soon to put me throug my paces. Only three more days of in house PT. Then it's outpatient. I'm going to put the speedplays back on and see if I can clip in now. Nothing like some onelegged drills.

Work looms on the horizon. OGQ

No comments: