Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Follow the rules. PT worked me over again today. I'd hit the trainer for a half hour to get the leg going. Now it's time to do sets of three by 15's of the exercises. Now some of these are incredibly frustrating as the leg barely moves and tires quickly. But gains come. So I grunt through them.

The news is I'm on a cane now unless tired then it's the walker.
I watched Off Road to Athens last night. A good flick about cycling. Check it out.
Cliff's in charge of "Meals on Wheels" tonight. The Dr. said "Eat,Eat" and I am.


1 comment:

Alumni Secretary, 69-70 said...

Hi Karl-
You had sent the blog address a few months ago, and I've checked it periodically. Crappy break with the leg. At least it sounds like there are many good friends nearby watching out for you.

All ok with us. Alison in her final semester at Bingo. We don't get down there since she's had a car the last couple of years.

Oldest- Megan- is engaged and living with a guy (the same guy acutually) in NYC. No date on the wedding.

Nothing else of note but I hope you recover, and that there's a return to the circuit for you.