Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Support local music.

A few of us wandered out on a perfect afternoon to see Dirtfarm at the Pitbox a local watering hole. They didn't disappoint. Either did the crowd,bubbas bikers and serious drinkers all.The classic was the girl who never got off her cell the whole time. What's hotter than barefoot girls dancing holding their cigarettes? More than I could take.
Tish knew the trivia and won a cd
Listen to them here http://myspace.com/dirtfarmband

I then went to see another band Stolen Pony at the Hitchin' Post. I wasn't sure the gene pool could dip any lower. But it did. But that's ok.
Where else but a bar can you see a mother teaching her five year old to play pool? As the rest of the brood looks on in approval. You've seen the ads Crack KILLS, well no one told these people. Duluth Trading makes shirts with extra long tails to solve this problem. I didn't take any pics. The flash may have ignited the crowd. So we got a beer and took our part in the bad movie unfolding before us.

As Hunter Thompson says "When to going gets weird,the weird turn pro." I've been pro for along time.

I just want to celebrate another day.

No comments: