Thursday, July 13, 2006


Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
Driving the Lotus you may not want that. But as I go on an adventure to Chicago, I hope it appears sooner. This will be a test of my patience driving out there. But that demon can be slayed.
Starting the weekend off with the Biker Bash at the Goose Island Brewery. 300 people vs 10's of thousands at opening ceremonies works for me. Closing ceremonies will be cool. Then maybe some blues,brews and barbque.
Really looking forward to four days of racing. The mountain bike event is first and thats the one I've keyed on all year. The TT is next,I'm tt'ing sso so this year so... The roadrace is thursday and that I'm also looking forward too. I'll finish up with the team time trial. I meet my team mates on Sunday. TTT's are always fun. We'll see if I have any legs by then.
This whole event should be quite a spectacle. Hope I get to see some of the city.
Off to the Windy City.
I just want to celebrate.

No comments: