Wednesday, July 05, 2006


More things I'm not. A Twinkie is one of them. With the Gay Games nine days away. There will be Twinks there. I'm working on the final days of my training. Since I'll probably be the only one gear queer in the mountain bike race. Who knows maybe someone else will be on a single speed. I'll have to be tuned to perfection. I'm now on the program that worked for cross' last year. I've been doing lots of hill repeats and tt tempo work. So I'm going to race in a NY Mtb race for the first time in years. Still the same travel time as going to the Mid Atlantic races. But we'll see,doesn't look like single speeds are popular here. Just one entrant. Maybe day of reg will fill up. I need a race now,getting edgy. we haven't had out club races due to storms,flooding and holidays. Circuit race tomorrow. Need to bury my self there. That will be three hard days in a row. Still in love with the Carver. Buy one. Be happy.
Dreams are like green tomatoes a vegetable they are not.
Just fruit on a windowsill waiting,if not used they'll surely spoil. Time for more hills!

1 comment:

dfwteddy1955@yahoo.com said...

Definitely not a twink! On to Chicago for this win -- will be cheering for you from Dallas!!!