Saturday, October 14, 2006


Thunderdome . Part two.
Our local kross practices have been getting better. The Four Horsemen continue to rule the Kingdom.
Last night I went to a friends daughters birthday party. She turned 30. Well it was free beer and food. Hmmm free beer?
The saving grace it was Bud, Miller etc. So we had a couple ate some food. Chewed the fat and this lands me a Halloween party invite. Sounds like fun. Then it was off to McGirks for Dirt Farm. We saw Henk and his wife as we entered. Good to see them out. I also ran into a former students parents. Good people. We chatted. They were leaving so we took their table.
The owner knows Henk and Connie. So he throws 4 chips on the table. Hmmm free beer again. But now I have choices. Then as were enjoying the band the waitress comes and asks our order. Another round on the owner. It would have been easy to drink away last night. BUT the NYCX series resumes tomorrow and I'm headed for the double. I'll be doing Open Men and the Masters race back to back. It worked last year,so stick with what you know.

No comments: