Monday, October 23, 2006




Back to Granogue and Wissahickon.
So it's time for our pilgramage back to the Delaware Cross Coaliton and southern Pa big time cross events. MiKe K, myself and Paul S. Made th e trip down. This was Pauls first big event. He got 14th. A nice result.Mike K did about the same as last year. I go caught up in the first turn mess and the legs never really got going. Not sure the brain did either. I sucked ass bigtime. Who better to beat up than myself? The beer and pro race were all sweet. Katie sent the other girls packing.
Sunday, was a btter day for me I felt good warming up and was ready to rock. Third row start. Tom pulls out of his pedal about a 1/3 OF THE WAY UP. Crunch a big tangle of riders I end up 2nd to last in turn one.
But made it up to 45th of 80. Rode like me,felt like me. Had a couple tasty beers. Mike popped off a top 25. Way to go. Hung with the real Kings of K from Kona.
Pics are Dan Timmerman, local NY honch tearing it up with the big dogs. Myself , Treefarm and Wicks. A whole lot of Secret Henrys at the start.

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

oh yeah, i read teh blog. so tired last night, I went to bed early, not much blogging at all, but rest assured, you're in my favorites baby. In for nationals?

respect
m