Tuesday, October 17, 2006


It Happens in Threes.
Yesterday I should have stayed home from work. First one of my students goes off on me . "You can fucking shove this lesson up your ass." Now this is a girl mind you. The she tells me to just "Shut the hell up!". So I get ready to go home and find that someone has stolen my Ipod out of jacket out of my closet in my room. F%$K!!!. No one knew I even had it there. So today I ask another female student about here whereabouts after being gone to the bathroom almost all period. "Well I'm having my period! Do you just want me bleeding all over?" Thanks for sharing the class needed that. Let me mark the calendar for next month. Is it the weather?
Tonight was Kross practice I was going out come hell or high water and it did. So three of us worked on skills and hill repeats. I felt better. Besides the threes are over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids - they say the darndest things! Retirement is just around the corner...