Tuesday, October 17, 2006



Syracuse GP. The Cross circus continued this weekend. I did the double here last year. It really helped. So it was the double again. Current series leader Andy MelenchenKo tore it up with Glenn Swan in pursuit and myself in third. The a guy crashes into me in the gravel and back to 5th I go. Fought back to third. But in the end ended up 5th. That moved me up to third in the Series. Line up for Open Men after the hectic number removal/pinning gulp down a gel, a drink. Not a bad start 8th or 9th.
Dan Timmerman is flying we come around on lap 3 the board says 8 to go. I'm fading in spots and stronger others as my backwards spiral starts.
I end up 17th. But it's training and I beat half the field that probably only did one race. Mike K had a good ride for 7th place.

No comments: