Wednesday, August 23, 2006



Race rigs and Gay Men from DC Have way too much money.
So I saw two of my favorite vehicles. A VW thing and a Nash Metro. Now either of these cars would be sweet with a roof rack and bikes on top. Stylin.
Overheard on the beach. " I'm tired of paying 3500$ a month for a one bedroom apartment." Poor thing.
"We're here for the month. The we're going to the Villa in Italy so I can ride my bike for a month. " What the hell do these people do for a living? I figure they're from DC. 3500$ would be almost 7 mortgage payments for me. Let's see you're at the beach for a month,then Italy for a month. I'm guessing you don't work in a factory. Ahh the life of the idle rich. He probably rides a Merlin Cielo or Serrota Ott Trot and has no idea how nice a bike it is.

No comments: