Monday, February 19, 2007






Well that probably raised an eyebrow or two. Anyways I'm being hounded to update by that Southern belle again. My life is pretty routine lately after the return to wage slavedom.

So Cliff, The Bresee's and I headed out to a screening of the movie "Half Nelson". Who knew that in little JC. The place would be packed. SRO. Who wants to stand for two hours to watch a movie? So we headed over to a coffee house to find it was closed.

That took us in search of beer or coffee. The Cyber Cafe fits the bill. Desserts and microbrews were enjoyed.


The never ending party continued. I made a pot of chili with a new recipe that included pineapple. As you can see the pot was almost emptied. Cliff brought a petit shiraz that was a winner. The Bresees' brought "A Giant Chocolate Boob" for dessert.

Pops is growing older but not up in his search to go 200mph on his bike. Now he wants nitrous.

I thought that was for whippets and whipped cream cans that provided laughs in college while grocery shopping.. The balloon promted all this. When I lived in Canada the business men used to buy balloons from the local head shop and huff them on lunch hour in the park. Hey whatever works.


I hit the theater for the opening of Ghostrider. What can I say. It's a comic made into a movie. It was fun. But not great. Sam Elliot is the supreme cowboy,bar none. The Spidey 3 trailer looked great.


Now for TV Criminal Minds is it for creepy. Followed by CSI Vegas.

Dinner group tonight. So more food. We had to order duck in advance. I'll bet it will be great.
Drive by Truckers are rocking the house today.

Enjoy life. OGQ

No comments: