Wednesday, February 14, 2007




I love the stillness of a snow storm in the early morning. Of course some might feel that this is becasue I'd get the day off. OK bad career choice on your part. They usually make way more money than me and can take vacations when they want to.


Anyways. The Husky fired up and was able to move the 8-10 inches of snow. So then whats a man to do? What else feed the fire. Off to breakfast I went.


Here's another one for Carl in Fla. Last night I made a Rachael Ray dinner. Baked sweet potato fries with an incredible toasted cheese sandwich. It was made with "Energy" Bread, brie, priscuto and fig preserves. Salty, sweet. and totally "YUMO". I added some peppadews on the side.Yes. I dig her.


Rediscovering Tom Waits today. Bone Machine You have to love "I Don't Wanna Grow Up."
"Seems like folks turn into things they never wanted. They only thing to live for is today."

Enjoy life.

No comments: