Wednesday, February 21, 2007





Today is Ash Wednesday. I've never understood religion. ( But being a Buddhist is looking good)Although my Dad did his best to be sure I was a Catholic(or at least raised one). This means Lent is starting. No, by no means do I subscribe to this anymore. Last year at work I was asked "What are you giving up for Lent" I looked the person right in the eye and calmly replied. "Heroin, it will be tough. But this time,I'm going to kick it." Now Papa don't ride the horse no more. So going back to child hood. I figured I'd give up candy for lent. Detox for forty days then score big on Easter. Wouldn't be a problem as I wasn't a big candy eater. NOPE, Dad decides I should give up comic books. Man that was rough. We're not talking new issues. ALL comics. Cold Turkey, hand them over. I did it. Maybe this is why I'm so willing to suffer on the bike. So enough religion.

That means Fat Tuesday was yesterday. I guess our debauchery was Monday in honor of Chinese New Year our dinner group went to Moon Star the undiscovered diamond of a restaurant here in the Crippled Cities. Our secret Kult Of the Kulinary. Enjoyed Peking Duck, Spicy Twice cooked beef and Garlic chicken. The new one was snow pea leaves. Who knew you could eat the whole plant? I will eat more now. The Duck as the gays say "Was to die for!"

All the food was incredible. So here we are back to food . A religion I can understand.

George you're now immortlized here. Bask in your fame.


Supercross Chad Reed wins. Villipoto crushes the Lites with a comeback ride.


Slobberbone is rockin the house this am.


Enjoy life OGQ

No comments: