Thursday, February 01, 2007


So it turns out I have some blog fans that don't think I update enough. Nice to know I hve a following.

I thought my Rinse,Lather,Repeat pretty much summed up my life lately.

But it turns out a southern belle really likes reading about my Type A attention deficit disorderly life.


So here goes. I'm back to work on monday,half days. So I've been trying to get back on schedule this week. You know get up at the same time follow a routine. I've pretty much detoxed my system of coffee. It's a double shot of espresso in the am now. Instead of the 4-6 cups before.

I had coffee at breakfast last weekend. Maybe 4 cups. Hit me like meth. It was fresh,that buzz that made me wonder how coffee was legal,way back when. Painkillers and narcotics hit me the same way. My system is hyper sensitive to stimulants/depressants. Some sinus meds give me nosebleeds. Some meds I have to take in bed. Because I won't make it there otherwise. My doctor tells me that I could never be a junkie because of this. Never thought of being one. But maybe thats why I think Meth Moms are weak.This post is really spiralling out of there. A.D.D?


Enough have to prep the work tablestoday for the next bike build. Sort out the SS stuff and put things back where they belong. Hopefully my cross rigs are on the way home.The basement looks empty without them and I've loaned a couple bikes out.


Ronnie thanks for the cinammon rolls. They will make me fat andd sassier.

Now if I'd mention beer it would make the post complete. I have a case of homebrewed coffee oatmeal stout that needs tasting. Maybe I'll get SAW 3 tonight and tip a couple.

Later OGQ

No comments: