Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's not easy being a lightweight. Bobber hit the nail on the head at breakfast saturday. I was grumbling how sore I was from the week. Let's see back to work (on my feet more), we upped the weights at PT and I started doing the Zoneveld workouts. Sure enough. thursday I had a dull ache in my groin. Friday it hurt more. BUT still dd my PT. Are we seeing a type A behavior here. Saturday downright pain sometimes. Not a muscular sore to touch. But a Damn that hurt. Jolt of pain. So I decided to rest it saturday and sunday. But now it feels pretty good. Maybe a spin? No. I'll let it rest. So I can hit it hard next week.

Movie review: Munich. Good movie. not worth paying at the theater. It sure showed the hatred theses people harbored for each other.

Supercross. Bubba wins another. So does Vilopoto. Can't wait for the East to start

Glad Fatmarc is back.

Those of you riding. Enjoy it.

Enjoy life. OGQ

No comments: