Friday, November 30, 2007

Oars in the water. That's what I feel like. A boat sloshing around waiting to move. Promoting madness and lactic acid days are gone. It's the time off/recovery/ride your bike have fun phase. After a few days,I can't do it. I need the focus,the edge. It's a bit to early for next years regime. I haven't even set goals. Other than Kross will be at the top. One stroke,forward backward, starboard, port. I drift.
I bought a balance board to work on that. Maybe 50 year old men shouldn't go near these things. rip it up DUDE!
I put all the pads down around me.In five minutes I'm toast. A few of the exercises really mimic climbing on the SS. Work that core. I bought it. Now I have to become a slave to it.
Breaking up the routine tonight. Hitting the Black Bear Winery for a show. Not a fruit wine fan. But time to crawl out of the rut. Beer will be available at numerous points on the route home.
Shop party Saturday. Xmas parties are filling up fast. Book now!
The sun is out. Very nice.
Christmas lights up. I love them. I even like the over the top crazies that put a zillion lights up.
Hey, we dig cycling they dig Christmas lights. Everyone should have their own addiction.
Enjoy, walk the hood,see the lights.
Smile.
OGQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the fresh new look of the blog!