Monday, November 26, 2007

The holiday, Black Friday or Buy Nothing Day and the vacation are over.
I have a lot to be thankful for.
First I have the bonus years. I'm alive and kicking. Second My friends. I have the best circle of friends. From the tight knit bunch of the Kingdom of Kross to far reaching Internet friends. I love them all. maybe someday we'll cross paths in real time. Thanksgiving is a crummy time for me and my friends made it special.Third,the one year anniversary of the broken femur looms. I'm riding etc. That's good. my Mom continues to travel. That rocks,good for her. I went to brunch in Syracuse yesterday. What a nice place. indoor pool and hot tub ,huge house, more pets than a pet store, and of course tons of food.
Thanks that people read this blog.
I rolled out the New Soul Cycles Dillinger this weekend. Really need a 410 seatpost. but I wanted to ride and ride I did. To avoid hunters. Venus, Bobber and I hit CVSP. Now this place is rocky ans I was running rigid. The 29'er soaked up most of it. Bottomed against the rim a few times. But what a ride.
For Thanksgiving Bobber lead a sweet ride on South Mountain. Sure if I had a longer post I could climb better seated. But It was 66 out and we were riding. Bobber has steadily improved and seems to enjoy riding the MTB more now. Then I went to the Mills clan for dinner. Afterwards we played cards. A great day.
Life is simple. Enjoy it everyday.
Later. OGQ

No comments: