Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I thought this year was it for racing. Done. Have fun. Ride my bike. Try new rides. Don't get caught up in racing. learn local trails. Just get back from the broken leg.
Then I rode my Kross bike. All bets were off,or on depending on who was betting. Then I raced.
The signs were good. Progress each week. Not enough to hit the big races of last year. But good.So now here I am second in the standings. Looking forward to this weekends race. A new venue. As is said by many. Just have fun. OK. Fun for me is riding my best. I want to do this.
The double hurt me. But I could feel the legs coming back. Two practices on the SS KX rig. Go easy ride work on technique spin. Stay away from the big gears I tend to use. Let the diesel idle.

Race promotion is coming together. The strings are being pulled in. The DPM could be huge.
That would be great. Our little band of CNY Krossers should go home happy.
Our weather has been amazing. That report will follow.

Enjoy life. I am.

More later. OGQ

No comments: