Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's been awhile. Life is mostly the same. Work,try to train. Rinse,lather repeat.
After the surreal experience of Florida,I'm home. So what do you do when a parent starts smoking again? Nag?.( I'll quit getting tattoos when you quit smoking. Mom wasn't happy with the chest piece. I'm thinking a big sacred heart with unforgiven on it. Or maybe her name.) That was just weird that Mom started again. I think it was because her house guest smoked. It was sort of OK when they smoked in the lanai. But then they moved inside. Mom never did that. Oh well here house,her rules.
The bigger news would be a I didn't race at our local cicuit race. Walked away clean,didn't volunteer or anything. Funny I didn't miss it. There's another race this weekend. It creeps on on me. Should I? NO. I said I was done stick with it.
Saturday I hit the local motocross circuit to watch a student race. He had a bad day crashing in the first turn. He was really disappointed. I coached him a bit. Money has come to ocal races. BIG MONEY.The 40+ plus class looked like a dirt bike parade. I felt I wanted to borrow his bike and ride MX again.
Sunday Bobber and I rode 45 miles into Pa. and back. I did some good TT efforts and felt like me. Drilled a couple hills and generally had fun.
I have to walk more. Maybe after dinner every night would be good for it.
The leg really needs that weight bearing activity.

So I'm looking for sun. I need sun. This is just sort of a catch up post. Amazing how people want to know. "Where have you been?"

A Cinco de Mayo party this weekend. First Friday,Dirt Farm at a new venue. Look for pics.

To all my friends going through the cancer treatment,here's to you. You're the best.

Enjoy life, OGQ

No comments: