Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I made the flight to Florida. As they say "time to spare,go by air". Enough on that, flying beats driving. I arrived to warm and windy. The next day cold and rain. But not what we had in Gloom county at home.
Weather yesterday was better. I snuck in a ride. It was WINDY. I ride an old SS mtb here. ZOOM I went one way. RRRRR I went another,tires howling. No real place to ride here. I need a fixie here. Spin spin spin.
Time to head home. Wham, I'm turning about 32 rpms. Oh well,shorts and jersey. I'll build power.
Catching up on the honey do list.
Carl in Fla,is doing well. The "Southern Belle" is able to see again. Cortland Bob's treatments are going good.
The LoneStar Bear is working his fingers to the bone. Need a job in Dallas? See him.
Ronnie should be rolling up Brasstown Bald. No coverage of the Tour of Georgia in the papers.
Chris Thomas King is rockin the Ipod now.
Back to the honey do list!
No to newsy,but inquiring minds want to know.

Later, OGQ

No comments: