Monday, December 04, 2006

Well Nationals are in eleven days. I'm psyched and nervous. Can I walk away from racing till next Cross season. I like the challenges of competition. Sure I'll do club races. But I'm not racing full time next year.
So with the NYCX all over and no races nearby I headed to Ely Park to train by myself. You could see the scarring of Daves Race. So I had a perfect cross day. Cold, Blue sky, ground softening up in the sun. I know Providence will have a road start so I worked on that. I did force intervals, htreshold intervals, race pace, some technique work. But in my head I was questioning did I work hard enough? After my best race ever here with Glenn. I was wishing for someone to chase. So I just chased ghosts and enjoyed the day. Very Buddhist.
The little motorcycle is the prooject for the Moto Giro. But I'm willing to bet it gets snookered in motorpacing. Ride on. OGQ

No comments: