Friday, June 29, 2007


So it's summer vacation. I usually use the first week to catch up on stuff I brush aside during the last week of work. That turned into the usual Bingo frustration. I had to return some "assisted living items" except no one knew where to take them. Then finding the building was a chore.

I needed some dry bags for the MC trip. So I head over to the camp store. Who knew they'd be closed on Monday. Oh well. Lots of little aggravations spoiled day one.

The weekend brought my first long ride in awhile. I was going to ride to Danby via a new route.

Not real confident in the legs lately. But I felt good and averaged 18.1 mph with all the hills.

Rode by my favorite church,they didn't disappoint. I don't even have to use www.churchsigngenerator.com to get these signs.

NNS party and the Debutante Ball tomorrow. I doubt I can post pics of these parties. But I'll have fun.

Cancer updates. All my friends receiving treatments are doing well. Tom is ready for the trip. Carl awaits more food, Bob awaits a full head of hair and FDP goes fishing and ...........!

Enjoy life. OGQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a better sign generator site on www.SignGenerator.org.