Saturday, January 03, 2009

Might as well jump on the best of 2008 bandwagon.

The event that should have the most impact: Obama winning the election.

The worst event: Prop 8 being defeated in California.

Ok so on to things you probably expected.

Best new race of the year: The Kirkland Kross. NY's first sandpit. Armed with years of riding the NY Kross Kontingent Kourses. Margaret and Krew. rocked a first time event.

Best Race of the year: Dave Panella Memorial. I'm sure Dave was watching.

Best race I had this year: The Portland Dirt Criterium. Kross in the summer was kool.

Best race I returned to: The 12 Hours of Roundtop.

The race I want to see turn into an "Event": Ommegang Kross

Best new product I used: Nokon Cables. Smooth stiff and precise.

Best bike product I really want: Rapha clothing.

Best Road trip: Portland. Beer,BF and bikes. Period.

Best diner in Bingo: Clinton St Cafe. Killer food at a bargain.

Best restaurant in Bingo: Moxie. Great atmosphere,great food.

Best new band I've heard. The Lugnuts.

Best Friend: Bob Mills, weathered the storms and is right there.

Best Party of the year: My birthday. Friends, food and good times.

Best beer bar: The Blind Tiger in NYC

Best day of the year: 6/27/08 My life changed. All for the better.

Holiday update enroute.

No comments: