Friday, December 19, 2008







Let's see the other title could have been . You know you're a big ol' homo if you wanted a Easy Bake Oven as a kid. But it's the holidays and I'm going to spill the beans about gay youth.
Did you secretly pine for or ever get an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas? Or you could sing the little jingle. , Suzy Homemaker,Suzy Homemaker, What a busy girl are you! If so this is one of the first warning signs of where you were headed. Maybe your Mom overrode Dad's " That's a girl's toy." and you got one for Christmas and were the happiest kid on the block. Plugged that oven in and were whipping out little cakes before Dad even got his presents open. You were so proud of your pastry skills and Mom affirmed them. The day was spent being fascinated by a light bulb cooking toy. Finally you ran out of Easy Bake cakes and had to resort to actual recipes and your career towards gaydom took off. Thanks Mom. The pic is of a vintage Easy Bake. Check Ebay and see how many ere there. This one belonged to a friends son. Hmmm?

MOre impending doom weather wise. But hey, I have an Easy Bake and go back in time.

Cupcakes anyone?

Bike related News I have a "NAKED" LaPierre Kross frame now. Sweet 12k weave. In a word light. This bike will be like a light saber in Jedi hands next season. Bobber scored me some black socks with a Krown on them. Now the King will have to defend the Kingdom. Looking forward to it. At the DPM I had legs for a bit. It was fun to hit the front and turn up the pain. I guess you can never leave what you love. The sirens call was strong at the end of the season.

Look I got another new ride the Jetta became an Audi. Just like that. Simple. Bobber pulled another trick out of that hat and hooked me up with a Caddy emblem too. I'm so blinged out
That's how I roll.
Whats on the Ipod?
Cliff Eberhardt 12 Songs of Good and Evil
Ralph Stanley
Greg Brown Over and Under
David Bromberg The best of David Bromberg

Bike shop party tomorrow. That will be a hoot.
Happy Holidays to all. May your life be as filled with happiness as mine is.
Eat good food, drink good beer, thank your friends, hugs. OGQ



1 comment:

dfwteddy1955@yahoo.com said...

mmm Maybe I'm NOT really gay... I never had/never thought about/never wanted an easy bake oven... and come to think of it, I don't have the decorator gene or the obsessive grooming/preening gene either... damn! and I really like sex with men... so does this mean I have to come "IN" to my friends? This is all so unsettling!