Wednesday, December 26, 2007






I goofed and somehow deleted the whole blog pic folder. Welcome to the digital age. Here today,gone today.
But, I think these five pics sum up my year.
Bobber,he makes you laugh. He has a dry sense of humor that just comes out of nowhere. Hardly overrated. My friends are the best. I know yours are too.
Duffy and I. Hey, 27 years later and we're still smiling. What a long strange trip it was.
The return to Kross. One the "Wall of Death" and two a perfect Kross practice night.
I'm a happy man. Why do some people make life so hard? It's what you make it. I chose to fill mine with good people,good beer,good food and good bikes. Pretty simple.
Had the fixed out for a few rides. Ran errands on it. Another simple pleasure.
There's a beautiful sunset out my window tonight.
Enjoy life. OGQ

No comments: