Tuesday, September 04, 2007





Here we were all set to hit the Ale House for a birthday party. Jake hit the Molson at the Mardi Gras party and was well lubed. We both got beads, but thats another story.So I rolled the Miata into the CLOSED Ale House to find the crew. I'd called and got a message. It should say "Tim is a dick and dosen't care about his business". So we went to Uno's.( Chains are always open and Bingo loves chains) We did get outside seating. Our young waiter wasn't quite sure how to handle the tie dyed group of us. Especially when I asked him " If he had any weed man?" I know Fatmarc thinks hippies smell. But we didn't stink up the joint.

The music was Dark side of the moon. How appropriate. So we drank and ate and heckled one another. Venus made my favorite cake. Which I shared with our neighbors,who were enjoying our party. I got some great gifts. Wool is always good with Kross on the way.

Picked up some fine Belgian beers.

Frank in Utah is cancer free. Always good to hear.

It was back to the mines today. But you have to work to play.

Great weather all weekend. Blue sky baby,nothing better. Love what you have.

Enjoy life. OGQ

No comments: