Sunday, March 18, 2012

So in the fine St Pat's tradition we went to the diner affectionately known as "Stacey's Ass".

There we all had Green eggs and ham. Fun. Followed by some good times in the evening.

Titles. That's the theme of this post. They can come out of now where.
Usually a line from a song. Like these two.

"Tonight the bottle let me down, and let in the memory of you."

He hit me and it felt like a kiss, I knew he loved me when he hit me."

Or a book.

Why be happy when you can be normal?

Or a line from a book.

The devil led us to the wrong crib.

As for bikes. I did a recon ride for an adventure ride yesterday and realized that the only form of racing I really enjoy is Kross.So am moving away from it all to adventure rides. Dirt roads exploration of trails on the road bike getting lost in the moment and beauty of just riding.
Yesterday I was "Blessed" climbing a new hill in the 25, sun shining on my face , no cars.Smiling I knew this was it. Screw all that racing. Just ride for joy.

The sloth is doing well and smiles everyday. What a great pet.

I'll take this string of good weather and run with it.

Enjoy life, eat good food, drink good beer.   OGQ

No comments: