Sunday, September 28, 2008






Lets see if my memory is working. Work has started again. All goes well. Days I am reminded of this is "where I work". Meaning the ignorance of some people.

We had the birthday party. Vince transported food from Picsburgh. Chef mike did up a couple great shrimp dishes. Cliff did wine. I made a Thai salad. D-N-A had tuna and bruchetta. Mike and Sara made a salad as did Frank. Dawn, Tish and Bob did desserts.No one went hungry or thirsty. Cliff summed up the night. 'We couldn't get food this good in Binghamton in a restaurant". A winner.


Kross has started and practice shave been picking up. The Kingdom has expanded to Kirkland NY. Margaret and Krew put on their first race and did a great job. The course was fast and wide open. With a tough run up and the first sand pit in the area. A super additon to the KX circuit.


This past weekend. Was Buckhill. It started pouring Thursday. I wasn't feeling the love for all things Kross. I got the bikes prepped the truck loaded etc. The head and heart weren't in it. Even though I'm a good mudder. I wasn't feeling it. I have seriously cut back the racing now. I shot Pops an email. If it's "pouring I'm snoring " for the race. It was and breakfast out was a better choice. Ommegang is coming up and I will do my best to improve the course with whats there. Will be a lot of work. But it can be done.


Now the rain definitely threw me into a funk. Not sure why. But it did. Bobber and I snuck a road ride in. I did my hills and circle back. Legs were so so. But good to get out. Today was rain, a break, more rain. Did yoga instead. Looks like Monday is the break in the rain. Then the weekend looks good. Well that's all the news.
Random pics. Portland, Bday party. I love mangos,not so sure now and of course KX and Beer.


Enjoy life. OGQ.

1 comment:

dfwteddy1955@yahoo.com said...

Have you stopped blogging now that you've found true love?