Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another. File this under life isn't fair. Todd Kapeghian. Todd is gone from our world. Taken by a heart attack. Here was a man that made most cyclists look fat. He defined fit. His legs spoke for him. Modesty was Todd. Now all we have are our on memories of him.
Todd that as "tired". Then would crush you in a TT. Todd that had been up playing a gig all night. Then crush you in the RR. Todd that played in numerous bands and was a session musician in Nashville. Pedal steel, one of the best. But he never told you where he was playing. Modesty.Todd who's name is on albums.
Todd that showed us his "hero's" guitar that he'd just got on Ebay.Enthusiasm for life. That is Todd.

Now Todd is with Dave Panella another TVC'er, goin' up the spirit in the sky
All I know is I hope his trip there was as fast as he was. No pain.
Todd like Dave you'll always ride with us. It saddens me you're gone.
Google his name. See who he was. Listen to his music. Revel in Todd.

As I always end these with, Enjoy life. I mean it. Todd did everything to live right, and his heart quit. Period. You just never know. I started this blog all based on a heart attack. my father's years ago. Cheating the reaper. Here it is another one fallen.
Ride fast my friend. Smile down us. Play a lick that makes you smile.
We should all do the same.
OGQ

1 comment:

dfwteddy1955@yahoo.com said...

Nice tribute to your friend.