Thursday, July 12, 2007





Now Laurie (in pink) is a perceptive reader. She pointed out that more went on than I wrote about. True. But what happens in Vegas,stays in Vegas.

Today we headed to Shindagin for some tasty single track. Bob took day off for it. A nice cool morning found us on pristine singletrack. We poached the on trail since it was mid week. Tire tracks told us others had been there too. Right or wrong we did it. The Chair trail was blast my skills are still a bit tenative. But I did most of the logs. Not the ramps. Our return ride had us descending on "Jerrys" trail. we tried this in the fall and it was bushwhacking and mayhem. Now it's a whooped out technical ride. FUN.

Apres ride, I made fresh cinammon rolls with frosting. BOOM food coma for me. But yummy.

I leave on my motorcycle trip in one week. That will be a blast. Loaded up the bike and did a test run with the gear and baggage. It's a go.

Thats a little update for all. Summer is going great. Trust yours is too. OGQ

No comments: